Idol fans! lil rounds

just saw Ryan Seacrest pull an extremely cute stunt with Lil's daughters... too cute...like..gushingly (for a hormonal pregnant lady) tear inducing cute... ( Ryan went intot he audience and asked the girls if they wanted to punch Randy for being mean to her mommy- she said yes- Ryan took her to Randy and she gave him the most cuddly looking hug....)

does anyone else wonder if they are trying to keep her in? I though she sang well enough on her own, but that lil stunt will probably earn her quite a few votes...

Am I crazy? What do we think?

LuckyClown

Asked by LuckyClown at 9:07 PM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Entertainment

• Yes, I think this stunt was an opportunity to keep her in the competition. There's only 3 girls left so they're doing all they can to keep them around for a while. I for one am not a fan of Lil; I find that it's more marketable to have a rock/pop singer over R&B and I know that's the direction they would steer her in and she wouldn't have that cross over appeal like so many other winners have enjoyed.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 9:25 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Also- did he talk to the family of any of the others? I have it on as background sound while I grade papers and may have missed those...
    LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 9:08 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I didn't see that. I am watching now though. I like Lil' Rounds. I hope she does make it far. I vote for her and Matt Giraud every week.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 9:18 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Oh...and I love Chris Allen. He's getting a couple votes from me tonight!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 9:20 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• yeah- my fave has been Allison from the start- but I really enjoyed Lil's performance this week..

then again I am one of the ones who LOVED Adam Lambert's "Ring of Fire" so take my opinion as you will, lol.
    LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 9:23 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Early on in the competition, I REALLY thought Lil was one of the best, but Adam, Chris & Danny have become my top 3. That ADAM blew them all away tonight! He is AWESOME with his talent, creativity, stage presentation and OMGOSH, don't EVEN get me started on his voice!!!!
    etexmom

Answer by etexmom at 9:42 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• All those girls need to go. Lil is the best of the 3, but shes not nearly as good as Danny or Adam. I thought scott? (the blind guy) did well last night too. I cant see him winning the competition, but he did really good last night.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 8:34 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Ah! what do we have against Allison? I think she is good...

the blonde chick's voice annoys me as does her dancing...and Lil didn't stand out to me until last night

Adam is the only guy who stands out as original to me--- but even then he could be compared to david cook... and that will probably keep him from winning...
    LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 3:52 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I love all the girls, actually. I think each is unique and exceptionally talented. Of the guys left, I really only like Danny.
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 11:21 PM on Apr. 1, 2009