do u ever just want to get away?

Like go out of town for one day. With out my toddler, with out my boyfriend, and without my mother!I mean I love them all to death but I'm so stressed right now I just feel like I need a day to relax and get a good nights sleep. Just felt like venting, but anyone else feel the same way?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:22 PM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yep i feel like that EVERYDAY!! I never get any time to myself, Id love to just go for a day!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 9:23 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• sooooooooooooooooooooooooo with you!!
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 9:24 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• sure, can I come with you?? I promise I will leave you alone.. lol..
    three-for-now

Answer by three-for-now at 9:25 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I have to agree with ya'll. Day in and day out, 24-7 its me and my daughters. I love them more than life itself and I would never change a thing. But yes a day to be just me or the person I was before I had my girls would be greatly appriciated.
    micki1985

Answer by micki1985 at 9:26 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I think all moms feel like this from time to time.
    momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 9:32 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I feel like this Everyday.. I want to run away and just hide and sleep in a dark room where it is quiet. No kids fighting or nagging. Just Peace and Quiet ...
    LatinMamiOf2

Answer by LatinMamiOf2 at 9:37 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Definately yes!
    momof3inTN

Answer by momof3inTN at 9:43 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Hey!  All you need is a toothbrush and a change of underwear...  DO IT!quiet

jonosmama

Answer by jonosmama at 9:51 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I sure do. I have an almost 13 yr old son and his father decided after 6 yrs of no contact to want a relationship with his son that he never claimed. Yeap, I need a vacation, I am super stressed.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:53 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• hells yeah. i have 18 month old twins and my dh is gone for about 13 hours aday(and when he's home in the morning they are napping) big freakin help, right? I'm not talking a day I want, I want the whole weeekend to myself! Just me, a tv, a bottle of Captain, and somewhere for me to sleep!!!!
    Andrewbrian2

Answer by Andrewbrian2 at 10:08 PM on Mar. 31, 2009