ok

i put a protection order out like some advised me to on my child father friday, and hes not been served yet, the judge told me to come back this friday, what happens when i go back this friday> if hed been served? what happens if he haddent?

mrsgreene

Asked by mrsgreene at 9:26 PM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Relationships

• call the non emergency police line in your area- they should be able to answer theese questions for you
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 9:27 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I agree with mommymeg. Every state and well county is different. I wouldnt be able to tell you exactly because of the fact that every place is different.
    micki1985

Answer by micki1985 at 10:00 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• They probally just want you to come in and check up.See if you'd had any incidents with him lately, just hows its going?? Theyll let you know if hes been served or not. The if he has theyll let you know what you need to do. Make sure that they know your scared and how adamate you are about getting it (him) served. There shouldnt be anything to be scared about. You are the victim, they need to help you.

casd

Answer by casd at 1:01 AM on Apr. 1, 2009