Tummy Tuck

Has anyone had a tummytuck&then had a pregnancy after wards whether it was planned or unplanned?or Has anyone had a tummy tuck or considers having one and still planning on having more children? What were your experiences or what are you experiencing now?This seems to be a negative topic with very limited resources on the internet. The most common answers are wait until you're done having children or don't have anymore whether considering or having gone through with the tummy tuck.I've been able to Google search the topic and found 2or3 people that have had children had a tummy tuck, then had another pregnancy or 2.Healthy babies, no complications, 1lady even had a 9lb plus baby, she bounced back and never regained her saggy skin or stretchmarks that caused her to have the tummy tuck in the first place.
I am a mom of 1,Ihave a beautiful baby boy who's 2.Im very petite 4'11 110lbs pre-pregnancy.Gained 23lbs had an 8lb6oz baby.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:32 PM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I was one of those people that had an all belly pregnancy. Which left me w/horrendous stretchmarks and a little bit of saggy skin. I've seen extreme and I'm not that bad,but I do want a new belly, and my navel ring back. I've heard a mom of 3 say she was called vein for wanting a tummy tuck, but I don't understand why are less sexy if we bear the scars of motherhood, and scrutinized for not being able to bounce back, and then if we decide to gain that sex appeal back, why are we then criticized for wanting plastic surgery?
    Anonymous

• I'd take a tummy tuck any day.
    Anonymous

• my stepsisters mom kinda had to have a tummy tuck. she had breast cancer and she had surgery to remove her breasts and they took the fat from her stomache to replace her breast tissue and she still had 2 more kids after that. i personally would wait to have a tummy tuck until i am done having kids unless i'm in the same position she was.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 9:47 PM on Mar. 31, 2009