does your baby have a helment?

my son just got his helment and he hates it dose it ever get better and dose it realy help him? he trys to take it off and he head buts every thing now. he always hot and we have just let him go around the house with nothing one.

badensmom

Asked by badensmom at 9:51 PM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Kids' Health

• Like to reshape his head? Those do make a big difference. He'll get used to it.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 9:53 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• The little boy I babysit had to have a cranial surgery,and had to wear one,it was in the summer,and his little head would sweat,he wore it for about 6 months.But he is4 now ,and doing awesome. Godd luck with your little one.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 9:55 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• My child does'nt have a helment. Why does your child have a helment maybe if you explain a little more someone can help you more. All it saids is your child head butts everything does he have a cont...? Im not trying to be be rude at all. Im just wondering if someone on here can help you more.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 9:56 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• One of my daughters did. For a year. Did you ask if they could drill some holes in the back of it to help with it being hot? That is what they did for her. Also we put baby powder inside it before putting it back on after her bath. She didnt like it but she did get kind of used to it. It did help a lot. I am glad we did it even though at the time it was difficult. She is 3 now.
    lisa89j

Answer by lisa89j at 12:49 AM on Apr. 1, 2009