Whats the worst thing to ever happen to you in school? High school, grade school, college?

I was bullied the entire time i was in school. I was always the new kid.The worst though was in 3rd grade i got beat up by 6 girls because they wanted my grape chap-stick. I had a broken arm and 2 black eyes.

brees3

Asked by brees3 at 10:01 PM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Damn! All over a chap stick? How horrible, I was teased for being too skinny. They used to call me "Skinny bone Jones". Now I'm overweight. lol. In high school I was walking to the attendance office and there was a cement slope we had to walk on and I slipped and fell flat on my but. It was bad enough I was a freshman but I was wearing a skirt. (thank goodness i was skinny back then).
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 10:27 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I was just easy to tease I guess. I always thought I was ugly so when I was a teen and got to wear make up I guess it pumped up my self esteem just a little. I went to the skating rink for my thirteenth b'day and these boys kept looking at me and smiling. I thought they liked me. Turned out I had started my period on my light blue jean shorts and it looked like a crime scene. Never went there again.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 10:29 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• geez! give them the chap stick already!! lol The worst that happened to me was having to write sentences because I talked to much.
    fawn321

Answer by fawn321 at 11:59 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Wow i remember the days when being skinny made you a target for bullies. Nowadays the girls starve to look like the fading olsen twins!! Signs of the times i guess. I too was teased for being skinny and was called Skelly, short for skeleton. Luckily I attended an all girls high school so when i had my period and spoiled my uniform i was not as peeved as i would have if boys were around. I had a boy cry over me in college. We had gone for a few dates and not yet..... but moving into a relationship but when another guy made moves on me the first guy blew up in public and i was soooo embarrased i just wanted to hide. I felt like a two timing slut. But looking back i just want to laugh about it!!
    maimutsa

Answer by maimutsa at 1:08 AM on Apr. 1, 2009