Would you like to vent?

Let it out and maybe someone has an answer:)

brees3

Asked by brees3 at 10:02 PM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My boyfriend is like my toddler. He is always hungry, wants all my attention, so whiny and needy. And when I want to relax and cuddle with him he asks me to message his feet?? Wtf he doesn't even have a job he goes to one class a day then comes home and sits on hiss lazy butt and plays video games!!! Uhhhhh he needs to grow up!! Thanks.. I feel better lol
    Anonymous

• Make a better choice in boyfriends perhaps? IDK, he sounds like a loser to me.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 10:30 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• no problem:) my opinion is that you two should should sit down and talk let him know how you feel and how much you have to do. Sometimes letting the other know nicely and expressing your feeling helps the other to understand.
    brees3

Answer by brees3 at 10:38 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Everybody in my family expects me to work for their businesses, but nobody wants to pay me what I need to support myself and two kids. Then they all get mad when I go out job-searching. "You need to stick it out 'til the business improves." Some crap about not just being there for the good times, but weathering the storms too. I get it, but I need benefits and a decent income. I have a college degree and I'm working for my mom's embroidery business for $7/hour and my uncle's donut shop for minimum wage. It's really pathetic. I wish I could find a really good job and quit both part-time pointless jobs. But, at the same time, I'm grateful for the little bit of income it does provide and that I am helping them out. Boy, I sound selfish...
    Anonymous

• Whatever! He is a grown man and he needs to be asked and told nicely on how to behave like an adult? I guess his mom didn't do a good enough job and threw him to his girlfriend. I say get rid of the jerk. He has no job and goes to one class and still want a massage?
    Anonymous

• Its the 1st anon.. Were not exactly grown.. Were 17 but still I had to grow up so why can't he? Sometimes I think I never really made him because I don't ask him to do anything but I didn't think I had too..
    Anonymous

• men are not as mature as woman and sometimes need a little help. Is this a first time thing?( the job thing) i love my husband and sometimes he is needy and selfish but so am i occasionally. Really it all comes down to what you can handle and if he is just a loser who never works then you CAN do better but if you love him then you should try and talk to him. 

brees3

Answer by brees3 at 10:53 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• to anon 10:38 i think that you should be thankful to have a job in this economy but keep your eye on the prize and watch for your opportunity ( What ever that may be) I am pretty sure that you did not get a degree to make min wage without benefits. When you find want you want then thank your family for the jobs and move on. It is your future and ONLY you should decide:)

brees3

Answer by brees3 at 11:06 PM on Mar. 31, 2009