labor!

i would like to know how u ladies went threw in the begining signs like what was it u felt to know u were not having a faulse labor

june09due

Asked by june09due at 10:02 PM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• YOU WILL KNOW WHEN IT HAPPENS when in doubt call your doctor
    Anonymous

• I didn't know twice when I was in labor.... not all women are the same, our tollerance for pain is different. I saw some blood and I went... I thought it was those braxton things because it didn't hurt, just felt like tightening.
    If you see blood or your water breaks, then call the dr for sure...
    I went to the hospital when I saw the blood, they told me I'd know if I was in labor so I went to leave.... hubby told me to stay just incase... they checked, I was dialated to a 6 and she was born about half an hour later (with no drugs). Most women will know tho, the contractions are consistant and very painful. I was just very very blessed that two of mine came so easily, and last one was induced and I definetely know the labor pains after that.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 10:29 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• My contractions don't actually work until they break my water. I get 3 cm dialated and done! They let me go having contractions for weeks until i make term.

you'll know.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:47 PM on Mar. 31, 2009