Which is the best opportunity for selling candles?

I would like to sell candles from home, and I know there are a few women on this site who sell Mia Bella and Diamond Creek so if someone who works for either of these companies would tell me about start-up costs and the cost of the starter kit it would be greatly appreciated. Or if anyone knows of a good opportunity from another candle business, please let me know. Thank you!

Kat2148

Asked by Kat2148 at 10:06 PM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Money & Work

• The only other candle company I know is CandleLight
    my_three_sons

Answer by my_three_sons at 10:10 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Hi Kat,
    I am an independent distributor with Mia Bella candles and would be happy to answer any questions you might have. You can get started with Mia Bella for as little as $50.00, however we do have 3 start up kits available to choose from with different price ranges. I started with the 50.00 kit, so it CAN be done and done well. I researched several candle companies when I chose Mia Bella - some of the things that attracted me were that there are NO monthly quotas and no party requirements. You are free to run your business the way you need to in order to meet your own personal goals. The candles sell extremely well and we have three ways to earn money through Mia Bella. Please visit my blog: http://christiscandles.wordpress.com for more info - feel free to email, PM or call me for more details. You can also Skype me at christi.leaverton
    Christi
    ChristisCandles

Answer by ChristisCandles at 10:27 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Kat, I sent you a personal message, actually two of them.
    Talk to you soon.
    Marianne
    Marianne531

Answer by Marianne531 at 11:31 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• http://www.diamondcreekcandles.com/reps/staci1228.php
    Jerseymom1228

Answer by Jerseymom1228 at 9:56 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Check the Candles Companies folder on the WAHM.com forum -- there are several different companies represented there and you will most likely find the business start-up info posted there, as well as several reps to contact.
    nuwave06

Answer by nuwave06 at 5:04 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Hello!

I am with Scentsy....a Wickless Candle Company. No soot..no flames...no danger. These are warmers that use a light bulb to lightly warm the soft wax not burn it. They are infused with natural & escentual oils. So your family isnt breathing harsh chemicals....especially those with allergies. Room sprays & car fresheners as well!

Start up only $99 & FREE Warmer for joining my Team!

www.scentsy.com/kahne

Kahne

Answer by Kahne at 1:21 PM on May. 7, 2009