Is there something you used to wear and feel really hot in it but when you look back on it you looked rediculous?

You know, bad perm, camel toe jeans, leopard print anything, too small clothes, over processed hair, too much make up? Tell me your past fashion fouls!

Steff107

Asked by Steff107 at 10:09 PM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Yes ugh please don't remind me lol. I had this jean skirt that was the faded look with some little holes in it and I loved it! I wore it all the time and thought I looked so great...until I saw pictures. It was WAY too short and my legs looked huge! Not to mention my wonderful cellulite was there for all the world to see! Needless to say it is in a landfill somewhere where it belongs now. RIP
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 10:23 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Not that I can really think of and that's what scares me. I'm so afraid I'm going to get turned in to TLC's makeover show some day. I know I'm not great with fashion, but I'm hoping I'm not terrible. Although, my almost 9YO daughter has started to correct some of my bad choices in clothing...
    sparrowprincess

Answer by sparrowprincess at 10:45 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Oh yes, what a disaster, I still can't figure out why somebody didn't say something! I looked like a prostitute! Tight, immodest , tastless clothes, faded, holes, bright purple and blue makeup, big hair, mix-match jewelry, and a haughty attitude to top it off! SAD! SO SAD!
    lilhoney

Answer by lilhoney at 11:05 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• BAD MEMORIES AAAAAA! Oh so very sad...I used to wear a lot of brightly-printed minidresses paired with hooker heels. And I was not what you'd call svelte.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 9:32 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• All those oversized sweaters and leggings from the 80's! Uh,I looked so silly!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 1:44 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• yeah basically every single stinking thing I wore during high school in the 80's!!!
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 2:59 PM on Apr. 1, 2009