Stomach Pain

I have a pain in my stomach on my right side. it hurts, so much. Some times my left hip hurts to. is that normal at 7 weeks?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:12 PM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Is it next to your belly button? If yes, then I remember having that pain also. You'll also get a lot of ligament pain. However, if you're concerned, give your doctor a call....good luck!
    Anonymous

• at 7 weeks, you hormones are just getting started. . .stomach and hip pain. . .
    I'd say hit a website for fit mommies and get some pregnancy stretches going. Especially if you are a tiny person, making any kind of room in there the first time can be a job of work for your fetus and uncomfortable for you.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:21 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• yeah i think its normal im 30 weeks an i still get them i went straight to my doctor the first one i have an she said the baby could be in a spot that is just tendar for u
    june09due

Answer by june09due at 10:23 PM on Mar. 31, 2009