Would you be ok with this?

If your best friend wanted to stay at your house for a couple of days, to cook dinner and clean/help with the kids. And help your husband or So while you where at the hospital for surgery?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:20 PM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Definitely! No question about it!
    Anonymous

• Wow! If my Best friend wanted to take on the challenge, That would be great but my husband is so good with everything around the house he would probably be the one to say "no thank you!"
    I love the idea though!!
    onespecialmom

Answer by onespecialmom at 10:22 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Depends on how much your trust your best friend and husband. If my BFF offered I wouldn't have a problem with it at all, but hubby would.
    Dawn4175

Answer by Dawn4175 at 10:22 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• My husband is my best friend, so I wouldn't have a problem with him helping out everyday.
    1and1make3

Answer by 1and1make3 at 10:24 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Nope, My husband and I would be at the hospital. I had cleaned my house thoroughly before we went to the hospital. Also, I precooked the meals we would eat once we got home.
    Nickol82

Answer by Nickol82 at 10:26 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• My DH helps so much. He's a grown man why would he need help? He'd just take those days off and do the job he signed on to do.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 10:30 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I wouldn't mind with the cooking and things but I wouldn't want her and my hubby here by themselves alone for long periods of time....anything could happen. It doesnt matter how much they love you.
    Anonymous

• Of course it does Anon 10:31! I would trust dh with any of my friends. First off, I don't hang around with women that are shady like that. Second of all, I trust dh period.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 10:35 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• My husband does not need help to take care of the house and our children. He can do it all on his own just as well as I can.
    Magpie75

Answer by Magpie75 at 10:37 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• i don't honestly... i would really have to trust her... women are sneaky little bitches...lol... if they had the hots for your husband, you never know..

bridget.. you'd be surprised... i thought i didn't hang around shady girls either... boy did i slap myself in the face
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 10:37 PM on Mar. 31, 2009