flabby ass......

What can I do for it! It has dropped and is soooooo flabby! Would really like it to be in shape before bathing suit season! I know that squats & things like that are good but what cardio maching is best to firm your butt up? HELP!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:20 PM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Any cardio is going to help you but the thing with Cardio is it will take off the weight in all sorts of places & not just one focus point. Cardio is good though! Also try getting 10 lbs weights & do lunges~Any trainer will tell you that this is one of the best butt workouts! ( o: They are tough but are good with results. Don't forget the machines for the leg & butt & you can even take a kickboxing class.
    onespecialmom

Answer by onespecialmom at 10:26 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• A step machine will work.
    Anonymous

• If you have a hill you can climb that works great:-)
    Ronnie80

Answer by Ronnie80 at 11:50 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• This is how I handle it…
    “Gravity meet my ass, ass meet gravity!”
    deneejude

Answer by deneejude at 12:36 AM on Apr. 1, 2009