Anyone else getting sick today?

My husband was sick as a dog, started out with a sore throat and got worse from there. Now I have a sore throat, great.....

Steff107

Asked by Steff107 at 10:21 PM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My MIL and SIL are sick. And my son has a cough, stuffed up nose, and an ear infection. I am not sick and I hope I dont get sick. I hope you feel better soon!!
    Aidansmom2728

Answer by Aidansmom2728 at 10:23 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Try gargling with warm salt water- use warm water and dissolve about a teaspoon of non-iodized salt in it. It is also helpful to sniff it up and spit it out, although I've been using a netipot, as I mentioned a couple weeks ago in another post. You can get them in a pharmacy and use either their solution or make your own. You fill the pot with the solution with warm water, hold your head over the sink, and let the solution into your nose so that it runs out the other nostril, then switch. It cleans out the nose and some of the sinuses and will help with sore throats caused by sinus problems. I hope you all feel much better soon.

Answer by Bmat at 10:28 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• black berry brandy....
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 10:32 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• i just got over being sick... still got a nasty cough tho :(
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 10:35 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• everyone here not sick yet but everyone around us is sick! I hope we dont get it. but for a sore throat you should try the tylenol sore throat with cool burst, it works great.
    deneejude

Answer by deneejude at 12:35 AM on Apr. 1, 2009