Have you ever had the hot's for your doctor?

I didn't but when I had my baby, two of my friends came to visit me in the hospital. They met my doctor, and they both had the hots for him. Too funny! One of my friends looked over at me and said "whoa, hot doctor!" He was still in the room behind a curtain!

Asked by Steff107 at 10:25 PM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• ha yea I did until he stuck he's hand all the way in me to see if I had dialated any.....not so much now he saw me 100+ pounds heavy than normal not to mention "neat" down there

• Yes, my gastroenterologist is SEXY. Don't tell dh . . lol.

Answer by BridgetC140 at 10:29 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I had a doc about ten years ago that had the sweetest bedside manner and he was HOT!!!!! I wanted to stay in the hospital and not go home........ sigh......

Answer by halfpint_ny at 10:33 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• So where are all the hot ones hiding at? All mine have been women or old men.

Answer by AK_aries at 10:37 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• When I was a teen, I had the hots for my dentist, so did my mom! We would talk about how hot he was. I would always tell my mom that i was 17 and did not need her in the room with me cause i was a big girl, and she would say she knows that she just wanted to stare at the dentist!! LOL

Answer by Kaci_Eden at 10:39 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Imagine having a hot ob/gyn . . . that would be uncomfortable . . . lol.

Answer by BridgetC140 at 10:50 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• My new chiropractor is HOT...he was describing how he was going to treat me and he said "I'm going to put my hands on you" and I was thinking, schyeah, you can put your hands ALL over me!!! Then I had to snap back to reality and make sure I didn't say it out loud! If I did, he didn't seem to mind, haha!

Answer by Caribear0630 at 10:52 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Yeah, this was a few years ago, but I had this ob for years it wasn't until my friends pointed out that he was hot, did I notice! He did look nice in those scrubs though!! He had a lot of kids too. I guess his wife agreed!

Answer by Steff107 at 10:54 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• My OB/GYN is SOOO hot! He's 40 and tall and very handsome. The first time he walked into the office my mom and finace were with me and she goes "holy crap, he's hot" and I was like "Uhh yeah!" Finace got a little mad lol

Answer by twinmommy2009 at 10:55 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Yes, my gyn. who delivered both my kids. He had to retire about 6 years ago due to medical reasons and he wasn't old. He's tall, dark, and handsome. Loved the exams. Oh no. Nothing bad. Just regular. I'm being silly but one can wonder. right?

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 11:08 PM on Mar. 31, 2009