Disrespect

I'm sick of getting disrespected.. getting blow up at...
it seems like all men do this!
I've talked to each and everyone of them about it, and
the same thing just keeps happening over
and over. What should I do..?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:37 PM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Relationships

• Quit asking them, and figure out what it is about you that needs to change. Until you do, you'll keep getting the same responses and the same results.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 10:42 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I agree with the previous poster. Is it something that you are doing that gets every man in your life to blow up at you? If not then figure out why you attract guys with a temper.
    Magpie75

Answer by Magpie75 at 10:45 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• They don't have a temper when I meet them...

Three months later, BLOWUP.
    They do it out of jealously.........
    Anonymous

• stop taking it... be a strong woman upon meeting them and tell them, the first time you yell at me for no reason, I'm done, the first time you hit me, I'm gone, I will not tollerate being disrespected or treated badly and then keep your word, don't let them do it. If they sense any weakness, most men will take advantage of it that aren't exceptionally good mean (there's still lots of good ones out there, just hard to find them)
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 10:53 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Either you're meeting the wrong men or you're doing something.

Rather than worrying about the men, worry about YOU. Make yourself the best person you can be, The good men show up for women who put themselves first and who don't really need a man.

Answer by gdiamante at 11:34 PM on Mar. 31, 2009