• In the Spotlight:

Do you agree?

It’s funny, if you criticize Obama you hear his supporters say, “hey, he’s only been on the job for two months, give him a chance”. But, these are the same people who have declared him a “wonderful leader” after only two months on the job.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:48 PM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• That's a good point OP...I never thought of it that way before. You're right though, how can some people state he's a wonderful leader if he hasn't had enough time to show us his great and wonderful leadership skills? Hmmm...

anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 11:18 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I agree.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 10:49 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I agree. They also inevitably tell me I am racist. So sick of that.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 10:52 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Disagree - I am not thrilled with all of his policies, truly. My biggest point is that he conceded the tax breaks for mid class AND for small business (of which I am in both categories), not to mention that I feel that the bailouts are out of hand - but I don't feel that it is possible to gauge a president by the first 100 days and to boot, I have given that to EVERY president since GHW Bush.
    Fiveofakind2

Answer by Fiveofakind2 at 11:09 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• HAHAHA

That's a good one.
    Praying

Answer by Praying at 11:16 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• So, by your statement then both parties are in the wrong, right? Isn't that what you're saying?
    Anonymous

• haha.. good point ♥
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 11:47 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I give them all chances and it doesn't take long for them to do things that are either good or bad. He did bad so they want us to give him more chances to redeem himself.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 12:24 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I think that most people say that they think he is GOING to be a great leader but, that we have to give him time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:15 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• LOL.. Yea, sure he has done a good job at leading the spending efforts of our money. SPent more than any President in less than 2 months!. He has done a good job leading the lack of class efforts to other nations (UK, Ireland). His administration has done a great job at ettiquite (Hillary, Russia)... wow.. what a wonderful leader... (insert sarcasm here) Oh wait, when we don't AGREE with him, then we are suppose to "wait and see"??? gotcha!

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 8:21 AM on Apr. 1, 2009