WHAT THE EARLIEST THAT YOU START FEELING THE BABY MOVE???

I WAS WONDERING I HEARD THAT SOME PEOPLE FEEL THE BABY MOVE AT 3 1/2 MONTHS IS THAT TRUE...

datmami22

Asked by datmami22 at 10:51 PM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yeah
    Jennifer_24

Answer by Jennifer_24 at 10:52 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I think out of the 3 babies I had, the earliest for me was 14-15 weeks.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 10:54 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• My Little girl started moving around 4 months but she hardley ever moved now she is almost 8 months and she is always moving lol
    1Lilly

Answer by 1Lilly at 10:55 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• depending on your size. i've never heard of anyone feeling their baby move at 3 months. usually its 18-20 weeks. thats when it started with both my kids. i'm 25 weeks now and i just started feeling him kick about at 20 weeks. if you think your baby is kicking at 3 months, its probably just gas and your hoping its a kick. its not big enough to make an impact for you to feel yet
    Anonymous

• i tarted to feel him at like 15 weeks belive me u will def know hes kickin
    nikalotta20

Answer by nikalotta20 at 11:27 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I started felling my second son's movements during week 12. The other two i didn't feel unit closer to 16 weeks.
    But i have a friend who didn't feel her baby move until about 25 weeks because she had chubby belly to begin with and then the placenta was on the front of her uterus. She was worried but her doctor said it was fine. She was so worried that her doctor began to give her a fetal heartbeat check every week.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 11:40 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• The first time i felt her move was 3 days before my birthday. I was just sitting on couch tapping my fingers on my bump and suddenly she practically kicked me saying "knock it off!!!!" That was at 14 weeks.
    zoozleroo

Answer by zoozleroo at 12:00 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I was around 14 weeks when I felt him move the first time.
    Lilbeamercomin

Answer by Lilbeamercomin at 12:24 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I felt my son move around 16-18 wks.. It kinda felt like butterflys..
    newmom2be202

Answer by newmom2be202 at 8:48 AM on Apr. 1, 2009