9 Months

Is it ok to give my Daughter milk at 9 months i was told you could but i dont know i know at 12 months your supposed to but when i started giving her baby dood she does not want to drink her bottles so what should i do and she is only 8 months now.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:52 PM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• one of my friends gave her baby whole milk before she was one and she loved it. have you introduced a sippy cup yet? maybe try formula in a sippy cup before trying whole milk
    Anonymous

• I tryed the sippy cup but she will not drink it out of that either she will drink 3 to 4 onces out of six and stop drinking it i dont think thats enough for a 7 and a half old.
    Anonymous

• I would always make my daughter 6 ounces and she would usually only end up eating 3 to 4 ounces, sometimes all 6 the more solids they get the less formula they will need since they are getting their nutriens from the solid food. how often are you offering a bottle?
    Anonymous

• Well i give her solids 2 times a day and a bottle in the morning and at night and in the afternoon.
    Anonymous

• NO! Your babys system is not yet developed enough for whole milk....do some reasearch on babys digestive system, google "open gut"
    jlizgar

Answer by jlizgar at 11:41 AM on Apr. 1, 2009