What are??

Some signs of labor? I've googled it and all it says is "baby has dropped".."blah blah" lol I want some real life experiences with labor..so will you ladies tell me what you went through before labor? I know I know I should have put this in pregnancy section but no one ever answers those questions and I really need some help I think I'll be having the babies soon! Thanks ladies!

twinmommy2009

Asked by twinmommy2009 at 10:52 PM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Hey- I've been answering questions over there all night ;(.

Bloody "show". back cramps, front cramps or all around cramps that get closer together and stronger.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:59 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• lol thank you lovinangels..It seems like every time I post a question there I never get any responses. I've had back cramps..headache..diareha (sp?) sorry gross I know lol and tons of discharge. Hmmm
    twinmommy2009

Answer by twinmommy2009 at 11:01 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Diarrhea can also be a sign. Congrats and Best Wishes!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 11:02 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Im in 58 mins 38 weeks and 3 day and I be damn no signs for me...... twin...all I hear is dropping...nesting...bloody show....discharge....
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 11:03 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I was extremely cranky the day I went into labor with each of my kids. Also, I was sick to my stomach and didn't want to eat anything which was weird because up to that point all I could do was eat and eat. Other than that, all the other blah you've already heard about.
    sparrowprincess

Answer by sparrowprincess at 11:16 PM on Mar. 31, 2009