Pillows?

we have been having the hardest time getting our 13 month old daughter to sleep in her crib the past couple of nights, she ends up sleeping in our bed so I gave her a pillow, which she usually sleeps on, but in bed with us so we put the pillow in her crib and she stayed asleep when we put her down. do you think she will be ok if we keep the pillow in her crib? she is walking and is very strong

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:53 PM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• yes, i'm sure she would be fine, if she sleeps on them all the time then go for it. my ds laid his head on a pillow since he was a newborn, i'd have to watch him of course but he couldnt and still cant sleep unless his head is elevated
    babygirl9304627

Answer by babygirl9304627 at 10:57 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I think she will be ok. My baby started to use a pillow at 17 month. An he sleep all night, before that it was very hard to make him go to sleep. If she like it and you think is ok for her. Then go for it. maybe she really feel better with a pillow.
    Jamie8788

Answer by Jamie8788 at 11:02 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• If she is able to move herself around with no problems she should be fine. My son has been using a pillow since about 12 months.
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 11:41 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Yeah, I think she will be fine and it sounds like a good idea. As long as they can move their head on their own, she'll be okay.
    fawn321

Answer by fawn321 at 11:55 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• My DD has a thin pillow she sleeps with for the last 3 months, she is fine with it.
    deneejude

Answer by deneejude at 11:56 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Mine had pillows at about that age or a little earlier. When I noticed them using their bedtime buddies as pillows, I gave them an actual pillow.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 5:37 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I know she will be fine. My son has a pillow in his crib I think they can smell us on there pillows so it helps them sleep better.
    luchousdiva

Answer by luchousdiva at 9:09 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• My son has had a pillow since about 6 months due to ear infections. He will be two in May and that is the only way he will sleep. She should be fine and you should get some good sleep now.
    MamaK0507

Answer by MamaK0507 at 8:59 PM on Apr. 1, 2009