update...

Ok so im 39 weeks pregnant & just got home from the hospital for having bad pain in back and sides - They monitored me & i am contracting - 8 minutes apart but some are irregular - Im 2cm & 70% effaced - she is at a -2 position. & 8lbs 2oz....
& of course i had the doctor with sausage fingers check my cervix so now im even MORE uncomfortable and than another female doctor came in and checked me.... so yeh that was fun... fun times ladies let me tell you... but anyway - I am contracting and thats why im in so much pain... i have a doc apt on thursday and they are prob gonna strip my membranes but i have to try to stay comfortable until i have this baby - im going freaking nuts though and im constantly uncomfortable - all comes with the territory of pregnancy - But before i know it i will have my little girl in my arms - lol (trying to stay positive) -
So yeah thats my update...
Think i will go soon??????

kwiseman19

Asked by kwiseman19 at 11:05 PM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• GOOD LUCK MOMMY!!!! EVERYTHING IS GOING TO GO GREAT! TO BE SURE OF THAT I AM GOING TO PRAY FOR YOU. *SPRINKLING BABY DUST*
    BABYDUST09

Answer by BABYDUST09 at 11:10 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• You shouldn't let them strip the membranes. It's a barrier against bacteria and once that is gone you raise your chances of developing an infection and that would seriously suck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on Apr. 1, 2009