I'm so damn depressed...........

My little boy does not want to see me. Why not? I went in for my 2nd false labor today. My water appeared to have been broken. I had a gush then continuos leak of clear stickiy fluid. Then my contracts. speed to 2-5 mins strong and steady for2 hrs. I got to the hospital thay stayed that way. Then just stopped What appeared to be water was actually excess mucus discharge and alot. I'm now 75% effaced, but the baby has moved from being low in the cervix to back in the abdominom which had caused my dialation to stop. I'm only 2cm. They don't feel it is safe to medically enduce and thought the baby might have motor skill function probs. Tested him and he doesn't he is perfect. Sobasically they can't ease my pain and I had to come home and just wait. I've been crying most the day.

hot-mama86

Asked by hot-mama86 at 11:14 PM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I know exactly how you feel I did this 6 times,back and forth,back and forth to the hospital.My advice to is to walk and have lot's of sex that helped me out every time
    Jennifermom26gi

Answer by Jennifermom26gi at 11:41 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• omg....how are you feeling as it gotten better
    Leilany1019

Answer by Leilany1019 at 11:28 PM on Mar. 31, 2009