Baby Acne Cures?

My 4 week old is having a major baby acne break-out... all over his face, across his chest and back. Any suggestions on how to clear it up? It looks so painful!

Tx_Mom09

Asked by Tx_Mom09 at 11:17 PM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• its not painful...just keep it clean and within a few weeks it will clear up..totally normal. congratulations by the way:)
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 12:35 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Just keep his face clean, dry and use a good safe natural lotion on him after all his baths
    I also dont use any soaps on my kids that have artificial colors, scents, preservatives ect as they can aggrevate sensitive skin and they just arent good for you

The lotion I like to use is by Natures Baby Organics ...the face and body moisturizer
    they also make soaps.

What I think is cool is that the company founder and owner is a cafemom member, her name is adena!
    jlizgar

Answer by jlizgar at 11:33 AM on Apr. 1, 2009