My stomach!!!! Yelk

Ok i was skinny before i had my child and now after 8 months having her i have this stomach that sticks out when i were shirts it like i have a ball under my shirt how do i lose it i wanna look good in shirts it sucks because now a days shirts are skinny formed if your not skinny it dont look good. Please help me get rid of it i have tryed everything!!!!

1Lilly

Asked by 1Lilly at 11:21 PM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• IT TOOK ME 2 YEARS TO LOSE THE BABY FAT...THEN AGAIN I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING BUT STAY HOME AND TAKE CARE OF MY BABE...IT'S WHEN I STARTED WORKING WHICH INVOLVED A LITTLE LIFTING AND PLENTY OF WALKING "BACK AND FORTH" ADDITION TO THAT I ATE THOSE LEAN MEALS FOR LUNCH EVERYDAY. I DROPPED DOWN TO MY PRE-PREGGO WEIGHT IN A FEW MONTHS. THEN I GOT PREGNANT SO BE CAREFUL :)
    meli14k

Answer by meli14k at 11:50 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Build the stomach muscles. Crunches on the balance ball, baby!
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 1:29 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• You can lose weight with the natural vitamin I take , let me know if you like more info? Many moms have and are losing weight.. Read my journal posts..
    Have a great evening!
    Jen
    uniquecandle27

Answer by uniquecandle27 at 5:40 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• All of these things can help but also remember that for many women who are built to hold belly fat, even the small pooch from all the stretching of the abdominals, that you might not ever have the exact flat belly that you had. Many of us call these our battle scars. Just comes with the territory. I don't love my kangaroo pouch, but after 4 gargantuan amazon babies, I love my children so much, that I try not to worry. I do work on looking my best, but that part will always follow me, primarily b/c I allowed myself to gain so much during preg.

Don't stress the small things. You are more mature now and a mother!! Its still worth it all. :)
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 7:03 PM on Apr. 1, 2009