Does this happen to you?

I am sitting here reading and answering the post. It is nice and quiet I just put the kids to bed about an hour ago and I have checked them and yes they are asleep.
Well I am sitting here and all of a sudden I hear my leftside of my ear close like as if I put my hand over the ear hole but it only lasted for two seconds, what could it be this isn't the first time I just find it odd. Could it be an ear infection starting up...or could it be Casper the friendly ghost playing games with me :()

No...seriously what could it be? Strange.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:52 PM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Health

• i think its just your ear popping, which could be because of your sinuses...happens to me
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• It happens to me all the time. I have even made an appointment with my dr to get my ears checked. He said everything was fine and I think he thinks I have lost my mind...lol
    BrendaMomOf3

Answer by BrendaMomOf3 at 1:07 AM on Apr. 1, 2009