Am i over reacting?What would you do?

Ok so i found out that the other night my brother came downstairs to say hello..(not sure where I was at that point.work or in bed) and my DH was on his laptop. well he was in the dark and he didnt see my brother... he was like a couple feet away and finally said something. I dont kow if he was just trying to scare him or what. but when he said hey whats up. my DH shut the laptop so quick like he was hiding something.
It makes me wanna look at the history on his computer so bad. but then i dont know if I should. my friend told me it might be porn. then i was like well maybe thats why i havent had sex in a couple weeks!!!!UGH!
am i over reacting. what would u do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:54 PM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would look and see what he was doing, then I would ask him what he was doing and go from there.
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 11:55 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• If it were me i would go into history without telling him you are doing so.
    Anonymous

• if it was me i would look at his history. i would constantly wonder and to put myself at ease i would look. porn does seem to be a popular thing to look at with guys so that could be what he was looking at.
    mamma_lyn

Answer by mamma_lyn at 11:58 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I would just ask your husband what he was looking at that had him so jumpy when your brother walked in. Try to go the honest, open route before being all sneaky and prying into his browsing history.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• No I would be wondering what he was looking at ...
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 12:02 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• the thing is.. if i ask him why he was all jumpy he will deny and then be dumb about it and say he doesnt know what im talking about
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:10 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I think you are overreacting but Id look just cuz Im of a curious nature LOL.

So look and then decide if you wanna keep track or confront or what.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 12:34 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I went through the same thing. I would look, then i got to where i would look at his phone and see who he was talking to. I think i was over reacting. So check it if it will ease your mind but dont let it get out of control. Mine did and my DH started to hate me for it. I now realise how stupid i was being.
    skylajacobmom

Answer by skylajacobmom at 1:48 AM on Apr. 1, 2009