is it depression?

I just recently have been going through really tough times with my boyfriend. i found out he had been cheating on me while i was pregnant with our second son.
ive been really tired, cant seem to get out of bed. never cleaning the house (which if you knew me is wierd). headaches, one minute i feel like i could cry all the time the next i dont have any emotions, and no matter what i do i cant stop thinking about the whole situation and would love to run away from everyone. i had our son 5 months ago, and also have the mirena. which i know both of those seem to link to depression. so i was curious what you guys think, if its depression or me just dwelling on shit that has happened?

so im just woundering do you guys think that its

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:57 PM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Health

• I think everything you've said sounds like Depression.You have good reason to feel that way,so love yourself and love your new child that's all that matters.
    countingsparows

Answer by countingsparows at 3:12 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I don't know if that falls under the clinical definition of depression or not, only a medical professional would be able to make that call. So much going on in your life can definitely mess with your brain though, write some journals out or something to get your feelings out on paper, maybe things will make more sense then.
    krisr169

Answer by krisr169 at 12:08 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I think you have signs of depession from all you are going through and also having a baby you could also have the baby blues.you need to see a doctor about getting some help.you have babies that need you so you need to get better for them and you.enjoy your children,men come and go,if he wants other women thats his choice but you deserve better.get help and get your life back,and good luck.
    geenabelle

Answer by geenabelle at 1:17 PM on Apr. 1, 2009