A woman whipped out her boob in a autoshop!!!

I was getting my oil changed there are only men in there and me. She whipps out her boob to feed her baby. (while her other 2 run around and she chats on her cell) What do you think? In my OP she should go to the rest room. I could see her boob and I know everyone else did too. Maybe a cover up or something. What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:59 PM on Mar. 31, 2009 in General Parenting

• She's feeding her baby. i wouldnt sit in a dirty bathroom either, personally i probably would have covered up but thats just me.
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 12:01 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• She wanted a discount??
    tawnbond

Answer by tawnbond at 12:02 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• If it was a picture of a naked woman in a playboy magazine, nobody would say a word!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Get over it. It disgusts me to see a woman bottle feeding in public, but I don't ask them to go sit in a bathroom.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• It doesnt bother me.. but cover up! I dont wanna see your nipple.. yuck! FF is not gross to see?? lol whatever~ Its better then look at a big, saggy boob.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:13 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• LOL--tawnbond--that is cute:-) I am all for nursing and spent five years doing so BUT I always covered up no matter where I was---except perhaps in my own home--but I still did if others were around:-)
    Ronnie80

Answer by Ronnie80 at 12:14 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• FOR ALL YOU KNOW A WOMAN FF COULD HAVE BREAST MILK IN THE BOTTLE. i DID THAT I DIDNT WANT TO HAVE MY KID SUCKING ON MY BOOB 24/7.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:15 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I'm sorry, but would you eat in a restroom? Ok, so she could have used a nursing cover, especially in an autoshop . . . so manly, but STILL . . . baby's gotta eat and NOT in the toilet!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 12:16 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Good for her. Do you eat in a bathroom, or with a blanket over your head? When your a mature mother, with a hungry baby, it doesnt matter who's around, men, women, children, your baby is hungry and that's what comes first! I see people feeding their children formula in public all the time, and to be quite honest, I have a problem with formula! So why cant breastfeeding mother's feed in public too? No reason! Just because the rest of society is too immature to deal with it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:41 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• oh grow up,anon :13. you didn't see her nipple for more than a second or two, and then only if your were lasering her torso with your eyes, As soon as she brought the kid up there his mouth was over the nipple and his head between her boob and anything else. The auto mechanics will just have to learn to deal with a woman feeding her hungry kid. I suggest YOU do the same!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:45 AM on Apr. 1, 2009