my son and veggies...

he won't eat them! i've tried soo hard to get him to eat them, but nothing. does anyone have any secret recipe's or anything like that, that kids love?? i'll try anything! help!

exxOHjackie

Asked by exxOHjackie at 12:05 AM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I Have the same problem with my 2 & 3 yr olds. I have to sneak them in spaghetti sauce. (I cook them, put them in the food processor, then add them to the sauce) I also make a grilled sandwich with steamed brocc & cauliflower. Mash it up, mix with a little mayo or miracle whip and grill like a grilled cheese sandwich. Or, sneak some brocc or spinach on a chicken and cheese quesadilla. My little ones will eat that every time. Especially if I give them a little sour cream to dip it in.

BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 1:19 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• PP had some great ideas! Another way to do it is to mash cooked cauliflour in with mashed potatoes, or add pureed carrots to mac n cheese. I would offer them every meal, and show him that you will eat your veggies too.
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 7:59 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Make fruit smoothies and add them in-----greensmoothiegirl.com has more info on such stuff--it is a good site:-)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:05 AM on Apr. 1, 2009