toddler putting objects in ear

My 2 year old son has had his 6th visit to get little pebbles taken out of his ears. I believe though out of his left was part of a tortilla chip. Does anyone have advice on how to make him stop. I would of thought the pain he ahs to go through to get them removed would have taught him his lesson, but obviously not.

dfstcy

Asked by dfstcy at 12:08 AM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• He's not quite old enough to make the connection between pebbles a few hours ago and pain now. :) Not too much you can do aside from scolding him and punishments. Maybe put cotton in his ear so he can't put anything else in. At this age though, he'll either pull it out or push it in further. Hoepfully he'll outgrow it!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:01 AM on Apr. 1, 2009