has your husband ever said something this mean before?

we were arguing today and he called me fat ass twice knowing im working my ass off to lose my weight he called me that when i was nine monthes pregnant too (i only gained 17 pounds) then he tells me im the ugliest woman hes ever been with and when I started to cry he laughed at me and was like just telling the truth just telling the truth. he keeps laughing at me my heart is broken I know im no beauty but I at least thought my husband was attracted to me now icant eat around him and i feel embarassed in public for being so ugly

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:11 AM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• Yes, my husband has laughed at hurting me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:15 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Maybe after a few months of no sex, he wouldn't be laughing much.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:19 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• i feel so awful right now esp since his last ex weighed 250 pounds and looked like a pittbull
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:22 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• leave him then!
    Anonymous

• i wont leave him because even though he doesnt love me i love him
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• then y r u with him? it takes 2 for a marriage to work
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:31 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• i know it does im jsut stupid
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:32 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• leave his ass. no man has any right to say things like that to you. Even if he is joking.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:36 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• hun. ive been through alot with men. and im going through a divorce right now because i thought my husband loved me but he truned on me after we got married and he called me every name in the book and then he tried to kill me. so i know how you feel to a point. my suggestion would be to leave him. he has no right to say that to you no matter what. you dont deserve that and you dont need that. i wish you the best of luck !! feel free to leave me a message at anytime. id love to talk. and ill help if i can. take care.
    ireland09

Answer by ireland09 at 12:41 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I cannot even imagine my husband talking to me like that. I am so sorry that you are going through this but you have to make a decision on whether or not you are willing to put up with it.
    Magpie75

Answer by Magpie75 at 12:44 AM on Apr. 1, 2009