I didnt know I was pregnant

Anyone else watch this show? Its crazy that these ladies can go full term with their babies and not know they were even pregnant until their in hard labor! I wish my pregnancy was that easy! Its a good entertaining show though. The one that baffles me the most is the short 100 pound girl not getting a baby bump and going to 37 weeks. I just dont get it...What do you guys think of the show?

For those of you who dont know what Im talking about its a newer series on discovery health channel.

imamommmmyyy

Asked by imamommmmyyy at 12:26 AM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Entertainment

• Oh I like that show too. It's crazy, my pregnancy was horrible from day one. LOL
    Williamswifey

Answer by Williamswifey at 2:05 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I watched 2 episodes the other day.....one was pregnant with twins! Another pushed her baby out into the toilet....I just don't get how they didn't know....
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 6:24 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I think they all had a few shots of DENIAL.
    ohbladi

Answer by ohbladi at 9:10 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I know there are women out there who will swear up and down that they didn't know they were pregnant but seriously....how can you carry a baby almost to full term and not know? Even if they didn't get big, they would have felt the baby move right? Or did they just think they had the worlds biggest gas bubbles for the past nine months?! So many things happen to your body besides your belly growing, I find it hard to believe that they had NO idea at all...JMO.
    Anonymous

• I found out that i was pregnant with my first very early and i had a very rough pregnancy. I didn't believe this was possible either but, i just found out 3 days ago that i am 7 months pregnant. I am not over weight and I have only gained 7 pounds. I also took blood test when i was 3 months pregnant and at home test all were neg. And yes it is very possible to not feel the baby move because i thought that there was somthing wrong with my first pregnancy because she hardly moved and the only way that I found out that I was pregnant was because i was going to have surgery for possible endometriosis and they found the baby by accident during ultrasound.
    sstrickler18

Answer by sstrickler18 at 10:22 PM on Apr. 28, 2009