Go with my gut?

Questioning pregnancy.
my daughter is 5 months old. (if its relavent..) according to the dates of my last cycle i was due to start today. i took 2 pregnancy tests one yesterday, and one the night before. and they came out negative. BUT my gut feeling is that i am pregnant. Can my cycles still be off from having my daughter, should i take another test in a few days if i dont start? i'm very confused and nervous ^_^ any advice or insight is welcome! thanks.

Simply_Katie

Asked by Simply_Katie at 12:51 AM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• take another test in a few days and see. Your body actually takes about 7 years to fully recover from a pregnancy.
    brees3

Answer by brees3 at 12:53 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• your cycle can still be off from having your kid. but it is still easy to get prego again after having a kid. id take another test in a few days. if that is still negative then go see a doctor hun. good luck and best wishes.
    ireland09

Answer by ireland09 at 12:57 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• wait it out. i cannot tell you how many times i was CONVINCED i was pregnant
    abelsmama07

Answer by abelsmama07 at 10:21 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• unless you want another baby right now . I would get on something or if your trying congradulations.. All I know is some woman are very fertile while others aren't .. My sister has a 3 month old and is 6 weeks pregnant .. But she is always pregnant .. Im kinda getting fustrated with her .. grrr
    jengirl0909

Answer by jengirl0909 at 11:22 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I'm withabelsmama.. if you want another baby, try not to get your hopes up. It can be extremely devastating. But, I hope it all works out for you, either way...
    burning_woman

Answer by burning_woman at 1:59 PM on Apr. 1, 2009