anyone been skydiving?

im supposed to go for my bday this summer. was it fun? did you freak out? i wanna know everything! any info will help. thank you :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:52 AM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• there is a skydiving thing here on base on the 7th... my husband wants to do it... he is a paratrooper (airborne infrantryman).. he has jumped 10 times... he loves it...

closest thing i have done to it is the sky coaster...

i am scared but i i think i want to sky dive...
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 12:53 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Oh hell no, If I was meant to be jumping out of the sky I would have been born a bird or a bird poop for that matter. IDK why but ever since I became a mother, I freak out at not having control over my own body. I ALWAYS drive and when someone drives me somewhere I freak out. Back in the day I would have felt invincible!. Have fun and take pics!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:25 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I've gone. It's pretty amazing..it will change your life...!
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 2:36 AM on Apr. 1, 2009