I just got a new gyno, but is this normal????????

I just got a new gyno doctor and he did the exam and after the pap he stuck his finger in my tail end! He didnt warn me or tell me he was going to do it. I have been to at least 5 different docs and have never had one do this. Is this normal? Let me know what you think

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:53 AM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Health

• My dr does that every year when I have my exam. BUT, she does tell me before hand what she's going to do. I can only imagine the shocked look on your face.
    BrendaMomOf3

Answer by BrendaMomOf3 at 12:57 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• sometimes when they feel inside you vaginally to make sure everythings cool, that way doesnt always work and they sometimes have to stick it in your rear end.. i think he should have let you know though lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:24 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Yes,Ive had that done by my new gyno(a woman by the way)BUT she told me ahead so I could 'relax' as much as possible. Ha.
    Anonymous