I have been on here for about a month and I really enjoy it but...

Does anyone else feel like there are a lot of clicks on here? I go to my groups but don’t really get into them. I like the Q&A on here, but sometimes I ask questions and no body answers them. Does anyone else feel like this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:57 AM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• no.. i usally get replys to my questions... when are you posting? the best time is during the day when most women are on.. but i prefer the night time crowd, they are more laid back and fun...
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 1:12 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• yeah i didn't and still don't care for the ladies out to prove what bitches they can be. Its immature, you know?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:17 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I get nice replies and mean replies. If I get no replies (that has happened to me) then I just delete my question. I heard you get best replies in the morning. LOL but then what does that say about the evening crowd? Don't feel bad but if you want replies and have only been here a month then why post anon?
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:19 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I've been here for a while and could never really get into the groups thing.....a lot of them are clickish. I like the Q&A better.
    BrendaMomOf3

Answer by BrendaMomOf3 at 1:29 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• i only have one group that i really feel like i belong in. most of the others are way too big or they are just a small group of friends. but i have social anxiety issues, so it could just be the way i think haha.

ive had a couple of questions that went answered. i usually just delete them & try again at another time. ive also noticed that the title can do a lot to keep ppl from reading your question.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 2:01 AM on Apr. 1, 2009