Ive never been so nervous in my life..or excited!

So its now officially the 1st of April. Im getting induced TOMORROW!!! I cant believe it. The last 9mnths have gone soo fast but so slow all at the same time. I finally get to see my baby girl after all this time. Wish me luck =) Hopefully all goes well and no c-section plus Im trying for no pain killers =/ I hope I can do it!

imamommmmyyy

Asked by imamommmmyyy at 1:05 AM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• good luck momma!!! relax.. it'll all work out perfectly.
    KyleeTrogolo

Answer by KyleeTrogolo at 1:07 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• congrats mom:) it will go well and before you know it your holding your baby
    brees3

Answer by brees3 at 1:10 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• im so happy for you! i have read some of your posts and questions & you being kinda frustrated lol.... but the day is here!!! yay!!! good luck mama & u will do fine.... we are built like brick walls - thats why men cant have a period or get pregnant lol - they couldnt take the pain of cramps or labor haha... good luck!
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 1:11 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• CONGRATS and Good luck.
    BrendaMomOf3

Answer by BrendaMomOf3 at 1:11 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• congrats! I'm being induced friday, i know how you feel :) Good luck, i hope everything goes well for you tomorrow!!!
    knjones

Answer by knjones at 1:13 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• has your baby moved down and are you already dialated?
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 1:19 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• good luck girl! im waiting anxiously myself...wish u ALLLLL the best!!!
    vanessaxoxo

Answer by vanessaxoxo at 2:04 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• That is so exciting :D Epidurals are nice IMO. Then you get the whole experience with out all of the pain. With my son I get one on time and it was nice. With my girl I got it too late and I felt all of the pain and all that my focus was on was the pain and not bringing a new life into this world. I would get an epidural unless you want a good battle story.
    I like kwiseman19 "we are built like brick walls - thats why men cant have a period or get pregnant lol", that is sooo true!
    The feeling of holding a new baby is wonderful♥ Congratulations.
    JenFunSniffer

Answer by JenFunSniffer at 6:32 AM on Apr. 1, 2009