Ectopic Pregnancy :(

Has anyone here dealt with this. Me Myself I found out i was expecting a couple of weeks ago 12 weeks along and then at the ultrasound the baby showed up in my right fallopian tube. So hurt lost & angry any advice on how to cope and keep the relationship alive????

mama2b2428

Asked by mama2b2428 at 1:34 AM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• There and many women out there that have tubal pregnancies and the baby survives. It will be harder but you can do it. Just take care of your self. Try to give yourself time to yourself so you can relax and take care of yourself and the baby. Try to eat right and go to all of your check ups. If you try your best and something happens then it isn't your fault. Don't beat up yourself.

God bless♥

JenFunSniffer

Answer by JenFunSniffer at 6:11 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I am sorry. I have no advice for you, but realize that this is not your fault, or your SO's fault and sometimes these things happen.

Hugs!
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 1:46 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I'm so sorry!! (I know that is wont matter comming from me!! But I am!!) I have never gone through this and so I really dont know what to say, except to take care of yourself!! Losing a pregnancy is always hard, no matter how early it happened. Take time to grieve your loss, and get the support you need to make it through this time.

You could be at risk for postpartum depression after an ectopic pregnancy. If you have symptoms of depression that last for more than 2 weeks, be sure to tell your doctor so you can get the help you need.

http://www.webmd.com/baby/tc/ectopic-pregnancy-topic-overview?page=2

.
    ashley_hatty

Answer by ashley_hatty at 8:14 AM on Apr. 1, 2009