Buying Stencils

Where do you buy your stencils for those who do or know people who do? I wanna do one full wall stencil with like a floral design or something in our master bedroom. That wall will be where the bed goes..then the rest of the walls will be like one color or something.

SparklingHope

Asked by SparklingHope at 1:44 AM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• My mother in law found a website and was able to print them out on cardstock and cut them out. My that seemed like a lot of work to my mother when MIL suggested it to her, so she went to Michael's which is a craft chain. I am sure most craft stores, or even department store craft sections would have them. Also, maybe party supply stores.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 1:49 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Definitely check Michael's. I've bought some from Home Depot, too. Do you have a Hobby Lobby near you?

MorganBrooke

Answer by MorganBrooke at 12:19 AM on Apr. 2, 2009