Is cash crate legit

karisma91331

Asked by karisma91331 at 2:07 AM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Money & Work

• Yes, totally, however, you have to put in a lot of time to get decent money. If you have the time, it is worth it.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 2:17 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Hello! I've tried Cash Crate and other online survey's in the past. I had to spend alot of time to only make a few dollars. I know work from home with an awesome company. I'm holding a Live Online Presentation that goes into great detail about our team and company tonight at 8pm EST. Let me know if you are interested. Checkout my website at www.MomsGoneGreen.biz
    :) Lisa
    MomsGoneGreen

Answer by MomsGoneGreen at 6:56 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• NO! You sign up for offers you are NOT doing surveys. You must give a credit card # and it doing so you agree to terms that allows them to sell your credit card information and charge you when ever they like. THAT IS THE TRUTH! Read the terms.

If you want legitimate surveys to complete and earn money doing so go to: StuckAtHomeMom.com Stuck At Home Mom is the ONLY website where you will find legitimate work at home jobs and survey sites.

Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 9:06 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• It's legit, yes... They won't rip you off, and you are never required to give out your cc#... But most people don't know better... Check this out, I have a how to, and some tips. If you really want to try it, read that first. Personally I think it's a waist of time.

http://www.freewebs.com/sabrinambowen/getpaidto.htm

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:45 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• look at www.tgw247.com.   You will be glad you did! Join me as i grow this business.

jmcan

Answer by jmcan at 12:05 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• It is. I got a few checks but not worth it IMO

If you would like PM me. I work for ChaCha. And can get you started. Basically you log into their site and answer questions from your computer that people text in. You can make anywhere from .10-.22 a question. It does add up.

I have been with them since October 2006. I started after seeing them on Good Morning America. I have been with them through all the changes from Desktop Guide to SMS Guide.

It doesn't cost you anything and you can even get paid when you want.

Remember NEVER pay to have a job
    iluvmypreemies

Answer by iluvmypreemies at 9:56 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I love CashCrate just yesterday I earned over $9.00 from doing just offers. I only do the free ones. I receive a check every month and it cashes so I would say yes they are legit:-) you can join by clicking on the link. http://cashcrate.com/545318

ladyluck09

Answer by ladyluck09 at 10:07 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I never had to give out my credit card number, just so you know. I haven't done anything since before Christmas, but I did get my check before Christmas. I used it to finish up my shopping.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 9:55 AM on Apr. 3, 2009