Anyone have any good April Fools jokes to share?

I have plans for tonight.... tee hee hee... I love April Fools Day...

livn4hevn

Asked by livn4hevn at 2:08 AM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• A friend of mine went home after a really rough day at work to find that her brother had Saran Wrapped everything in her room. Her clothing, individually, in the drawers, the drawers themselves, her bed, her shoes, her toilet, her soaps and shampoos. I mean everything. So she short sheeted his bed. One year my sisters and I pretended we were arrested and had a friend's older brother call and pretend to be a cop. I once called my dad and told him I had been in an accident at work and had cut my thumb off on the slicer. I was mean as a kid. My sister and I put bullion cubes in the shower head of my other sister's bathroom. My oldest sister filled her children's shoes with jelly beans one year. I replaced all of my mother's clothes with my clothes. And my husband filled the bathtub with rubber snakes on me. I am terrified of snakes.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 2:16 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I set up a "quick " joke with my neighbor having her ask my mom what she thought about me being pregnant. But she freaked and said "I can't do this! your mom is too old for the shock, so we just laughed it off. I once had a friend call my boyfriend and pretend to be interested in him and he was so nice and said he was with me. It totally backfired on me.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:17 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• your FACE. =D love you dana!
    wirelessbubbles

Answer by wirelessbubbles at 2:18 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• One year my friend's son brought her a nice toasted bagel....with a big slathering of mayonnaise not cream cheese. She took a big bite and about puked. SHE HATES MAYO. I guess everyone was laughing so hard.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 2:45 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I just called my hubby and told him I was pregnate. He bought it and was freaking out a lil. I kept asking him if he was happy or sad and he said both.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 12:16 PM on Apr. 1, 2009