how many groups are you in?

and how many are you active in? i belong to 24 groups but i havnt said alot in most of them i was thinking about weeding some of them out. for the reason that i havnt really been that interested in and in a couple the women are just ridiculous and rude!! so how bout yall?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:17 AM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm in 15. About 10 of them are very active. Most are Navy/ military groups, a few are special needs, and then some random. The Navy Wives group is my favorite.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 2:26 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I am in 22 groups. Only about half of them are active though. I just cut down on groups too because some of them just get to be too much and I don't have the time for them anymore.
    Amelora

Answer by Amelora at 2:31 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I don't chat in groups anymore, because Gigi is apparently too much of a loser for not having a man for 3 years.....go figure.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:57 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I am in about 20ish groups here and fairly active in them all. Very active in about 6. I spend 30-45 minutes a day in cafemom groups. I can get a lot done in that time. Then there are days like today where I have spent a little more time.
    mineralgirlzmom

Answer by mineralgirlzmom at 3:32 AM on Apr. 1, 2009