Ovulated twice but no period?!

I know this is TMI, but we're currently TTC. I just got off Birth Control Pills I was only on for 2 mos- prior to that I was on Mirena.

Anyways, so I was ovulating, we had sex a few times. No period. Okay... not neccessarily preggers cuz BCP's will mess you up like that. But now I'm ovulating a second time. Shouldn't there be a period in between? At the very least? Am I wrong? Or should I take a test?

livn4hevn

Asked by livn4hevn at 2:55 AM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• you don't want to know how she knew... lol...
    wirelessbubbles

Answer by wirelessbubbles at 2:05 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• What makes you think you're ovulating?? Or that you have ovulated twice?? You can't ovulate twice. You can release two eggs, but not ovulate twice in a cycle.
    Have you read Taking Charge of Your Fertility?
    If you ovulate you WILL get a period, no exceptions, unless you are pregnant.
    Liyoness

Answer by Liyoness at 3:02 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• that's what I'm thinking too! It doesn't make sense to me that I ovulated twice. Maybe it just slowed for a while... or maybe I'm pregnant... idk. It's confusing...

BCP's REALLY mess with me tho... could that be it?
    livn4hevn

Answer by livn4hevn at 3:24 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• How do you know you were ovulating?
    burning_woman

Answer by burning_woman at 1:54 PM on Apr. 1, 2009