PLEASE HELP ASAP!!! Ok I've had 2 false labors and one early labor that has stop itself and now...

All the massive pain I have for 4 days now has completely stop and so has my contractions. I've only felt the baby twice in 2 hrs. and now can't get him to move any ideas on how to get him moving? Or what it could be? Or if they stop moving when they move fully into the cervix? Please I don't want to go back in just to be sent home.

hot-mama86

Asked by hot-mama86 at 2:58 AM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I think it's harder to feel the baby move when he or she is in position because the baby's feet are facing your spine. If you think about it it's kind of hard for the baby to kick with it's butt. I am glad that you were able to get your baby moving. If you are feeling your baby kick on the upper right side, kind of by your ribs then the baby hasn't fliped all of the way. I would drink OJ to get my baby moving and my doctor just said that I needed to eat more to get her heart pumping so she had the energy to kick. At the end of my pregnancy it was really hard to feel her kick because there wasn't much room.
    JenFunSniffer

Answer by JenFunSniffer at 6:03 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• drink something with sugar in it... and see if the baby starts moving after that...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:59 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• The best thing I have noticed when pregnant to get the baby moving is to lie down.
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 2:59 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Did you do a kick count? If you did a kick count and cannot get the baby to move you should be seen. ASAP.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 3:00 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I'm already doing that I'm drinking a coke is there something better to try.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 3:00 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Yeah I did a kick count only 2
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 3:01 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• drink a glass of ice water it always got my kids moving and try what anon said. if i can think of something else i'll let you know.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 3:01 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I was always told to drink milk. It has plenty of sugar and protein. But coke has caffiene....it's a toss up. You are probably fine, but keep alert and go in if your gut tells you too. Trust yourself.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 3:15 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Thank you all. I managed to get 10 kicks in a hr Thank god I don't want to go back till The real labor!!!!
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 4:04 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Drink some Orange Juice...I was in L&D and they said they wanted the baby to move more because she wasnt really active at all so they gave me a huge glass of OJ and omg, i kept getting kicked..i thought she drank an energy drink!
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 10:43 AM on Apr. 1, 2009