Is there such a thing as the soulmate or someone special or just whatever?

willsurvive

Asked by willsurvive at 4:41 AM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• yes i believe i have found my soulmate. i think it's different for every-one person. my Boyfriend and i have been through alot together and for us to be where we are at 2 1/2 years later is amazing from where we were. to make a long story short we went from being homeless sleeping on the street to two hard working parents, we know what are problem was and we got that out of our life for good.........
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:13 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Yes! My husband of nearly 10 years is mine! I think knowing the answer to this question comes with maturity and wisdom. We both knew we were meant to be together from day one--we were 31 and 37 at the time. But in order to appreciate what you have in your relationship, you have to have previously had at least one bad relationship!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 9:05 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• , 26 years and a lot of ups and downs and we know that we couldn't survive without one another. I was thirty two and just divorced after ten years when I met my soul mate.

grammylynn911

Answer by grammylynn911 at 9:26 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Hmm not sure myself but all i know is there is always someone special in your heart.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:39 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• eh, my boyfriend seems to think im his soul mate.....ick. lol
    alicia541

Answer by alicia541 at 9:39 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Yup. I'm married to mine!
    jennijune_21

Answer by jennijune_21 at 9:40 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Hi I belive in true love especially when two people work hard at that love. I met my know husband
    when I was 18 Im 29 now he was 26 and now he is 36. We just married 2yrs ago we've been
    twogether for 11 yrs wow. We've been throw our up's and down's now one's perfect but we stuck
    by each other. He was always there for me even in my hard times when family wasn't we respect
    each other. Respect is the key.
    lilmama29113

Answer by lilmama29113 at 9:44 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I believe in Soul Mates, but I don't believe every person only has 1.

I believe I have met mine. We met when I was 15. Got engaged when I turned 16, got married and had our first baby when I was 19. I am almost 22 and we have been through hell an back... we have had a lot of ups and downs but pulled through them miraculously and stronger than ever! :)
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 10:17 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• i believe in soul mates but i don't believe that means that your perfect for each other. every relationship worth having takes work and you're either gonna put the time and effort into it or your not. I think that when two people love each other, it stays strong and productive if both people are committed to one another. marriage is too hard and too much work for people who can't commit. so you may have already found your soul mate but it didn't work out because they have personality flaws that are not conducive to maintaining a growing and committed relationship.
    ericadrian

Answer by ericadrian at 12:36 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I think so,after being in an abusive relationship and thinking no man would ever love me because of the way my ex treated me and brought my self esteem down,I met the man that proved me wrong,he loves me even on my worst days when I am pmsing and looking like crap.he is my world along with my kids,so yes I think there is such a thing if you would have ask this 9 yes ago I prolly would have said no.
    Anonymous