Can someone, in a nut shell, explain the Pagan religion to me.

I've looked online....mostly what I found is the history of it. Not it's beliefs or how it's practiced. I really want to know more about it. Thanks!

sarapurser

Asked by sarapurser at 4:49 AM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• A Pagan is a person who believes that everything has a soul or spirit. This is called Animism, and all Pagan religions share this belief in common. Rivers, animals, rocks, trees, land are all filled with there own unique spirits for people who are Pagans.Pagans see the divine spirit in all life, as do some members of other religions.There are hundreds of different Pagan Religions.A Religious or Pagan Ritual is anything that focuses your spiritual energy.There are many kinds of Pagan Ritual, personal rituals you do by yourself, full moon rituals, by yourself or with a group. There are blessing rituals for a new home, or for children, or for healing, or cleansing. There are protection ritual, and banishing rituals, to name a few.Your Grandmother may have placed a horseshoe over the door, this is a popular form of simple protection ritual that is rooted in Pagan tradition.
    cali5286

Answer by cali5286 at 5:03 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• By definition, in a nutshell, anyone that does not worships Yahweh (ONE God manifested in 3 persons Father, Son and Holy Ghost) in Spirit and Truth through Christ Jesus is a pagan, for they do not worship the only true God as manifested in the Bible the ONLY Inspired, Inerrant Word of God.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 5:01 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• What are the practices? Like do they go to church? Are they the ones who believe in the Earth and it's healing?
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 5:03 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• How would I learn how to do those?
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 5:05 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• if you guys want more detailed answers (the deal here only lets you have a certain amount of words) msg me. I've been a practicing pagan since i was 14.
    cali5286

Answer by cali5286 at 5:06 AM on Apr. 1, 2009