What types of traits do you hate seeing in someone that you consider a bitch?

Some of mine are those ones that play the shy and innocent and all timid acting game and you can tell they are doing for the attention!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:04 AM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I only have one person that I think is a bitch. I dont use that word very flippantly because I know people act that way sometimes when they are having a bad day, but this woman seems to be this way all the time. Shes a mom in my community who I think is a teacher and her youngest son plays ball in the same league as mine. We have never been on teams with them but we do play her sons team and her and her husband both are super competitive to the point of cheating. Shes always got on the perfect hair and make up and sits up in the stands with her nose in the air and she doesnt like anyone to comment on her sons playing. Hes very good actually and I overheard her tell another mom that she has a big mouth and that she was mean when it came to the ball field. I dont know why this mom bugs me so much but I cant stand when people act like their better than others. Sure this is a snobby community but she takes the cake.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 8:54 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I can not stand a "I hate the world" attitude.I work with a chick like that, she looks like one of them damn Shar Pei's. Really gets on my nerves
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 5:08 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I know the type you mean they are always pissing and moaning and they have an open invitation to their pity party!! Everything is doom and gloom all the time with them huh? Find some how to way to be sarcastic with her and see if she picks up on it ?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:17 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I hate when other women are so sure of themselves to the point of telling everyone how cute they are and over confident. if you are, then you are. let it be. but when you are giving an opinion of yourself you should be a little less conceited. you know?
    amdeetuemama

Answer by amdeetuemama at 5:27 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• The "so sure of themselves" type good choice and you can spot them as soon as they open their mouths usually with a whinny tone of voice.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:44 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• The ones that put up a front when there around certain people... Basically FAKE people. My SIL is that type of person.
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 6:13 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Go outside or look under your bed and just observe your female dog for one day and you'll get alllllllllll the answers you need!
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 7:00 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• For me, it's the women that think they're better than everyone else, even when it's just standing in a grocery line or at a bar and they just assume that everyone wants to look at their thongs. They're loud, obnoxious and draw way to much attention to themselves. It's sad really.  Most of the women that come across as "bitchy" are just trying to fit in while at the same time being rude to others around them.  Why more women can't just understand that they can be classy and sexy at the same time is beyond me....

dannydawna

Answer by dannydawna at 7:04 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I cannot stand people who have a good life, and are totally unappreciative of it all.
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 8:16 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I agree with dannydawna.....women who think they are better then me.....OR women who think that "my little Jimmy is SOOO smart, my little Jimmy is so gifted, my little Jimmy can't do ANY WRONG!, my little Jimmy is a super star at everything he does!" UGH!
    mere417

Answer by mere417 at 8:41 AM on Apr. 1, 2009