Hey Mom's need a legal stay at home job or business with little to no start up cost to me.....Please all mom's out there HELP!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:24 AM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Money & Work

• Hello! I work at home and would love to help you!! I'm holding a Live Online Presentation that goes into great detail about our team and company tonight at 8pm EST. Let me know if you are interested. Checkout my website at www.MomsGoneGreen.biz
    :) Lisa
    MomsGoneGreen

Answer by MomsGoneGreen at 6:54 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Avon
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:42 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Good Morning,
    I work as a independent demonstrator for Gold Canyon. I would love to share with you the great opportunities available for you this month. Message me and I can mail you out a packet.
    My web site is www.mygc.com/mariannecorns You can log on and learn a bit about the company.
    I can call you via phone or you can call me at 540-338-3991
    Marianne531

Answer by Marianne531 at 8:21 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• If you are looking for something with no costs you need to look in to jobs. WAH Businesses are much better in the end finacially but you will have to put money in to them in the begining...

Check out www.Sabrinas-Closet.info for a full list of WAH Jobs. All legit and all free!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:47 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I am an independent distributor for an anti-aging health company. I chose this because the health industry is a booming business and the products are phenomenal., Check out www.tgw247.com  Join me as I grow this business.  My company is debt free and profitable and looking for people who are serious and want to earn money.

jmcan

Answer by jmcan at 12:02 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I have written a series of work at home articles here:

http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read/1396278/Work_at_Home_Article_Series_on_eHow

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:03 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Here is my website for you to check out. I have payment proofs, also. I would start with those first. If you have any questions just PM me anytime. Good luck in your search! Oh, and when you find what you are looking for you'll need this to advertise. It is great!

Sandy

shsteele05

Answer by shsteele05 at 5:49 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I am a work from home mom and I am partnered with a Wellness company that distributes eco-friendly products. My daughter has never gone to daycare because I found a real work from home job. I do not sell. I do receive a check once a month. I do have a website that you could go to if interested......

http://www.iluvwhatido.com  

This company is a member of the Better Business Bureau.

cstewart0402

Answer by cstewart0402 at 7:13 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I actually started my own work from home business. I only work maybe 15 hours a week and the hours I choose to work, are scheduled around my kids. I have 4 aged 5 and under so my days are full. That's why I found this great "green" wellness company that I partnered up with, they helped me get started. I got started for less than $30 and it's nice to have my check come in every month. Now I don't make millions but I am contributing so that my husband isn't doing it all. If you are interested, check out my website www.familiesrok.synthasite.com. If you have 30 minutes to spare, morning, afternoon or evening, we can discuss the details.
    tneeley

Answer by tneeley at 10:32 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• First of all do you want a job or a business?? Do you want to be your own boss, or do you want to follow someones schedule and rules. The next thing you need to decide is what kind of business or job do you want? I'm sure you are getting overwhelmed by all the different options that you are being given. Just remember, just because it worked for someone else doesn't mean it will work for you. If you hate talking on the phone, don't do a customer service job.If you hate selling and find something that involves selling you with be miserable, and probably unsuccessful. So don't just jump into something, figure out what you would be happy doing, and make sure to research everything. I love my business! Take a look. if you think it is something you would like to do, let me know, i would be happy to help you!
    http://AmmyWilkins.MyWorldMoms.com
    zipitty

Answer by zipitty at 4:32 PM on Apr. 2, 2009