Do you have sex while you are on your menstrual cycle?

I hate I hate I hate it! But my hubby doesn't, he even says it feels so different and he likes it! I wish I could just have a pin number he doesn't know to get into it.

diamondmamma

Asked by diamondmamma at 6:58 AM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I am sorry to disagree,but that is to damn gross for me,but whatever works for you,if he is in the need that bad,he can pleasure himself,I would never want it that bad. I have had a Hysterectomy,so don't have to worry about it ,but I never have . Does your bed look like a murder scene when you are done ? lol
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 8:15 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Only one time. and it was in a pool. ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

hahaha
    Most disgusting thing ever but my hubby wanted to try it. So whatever.
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 6:59 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• We're pretty comfortable w/ each other, so we just put a towel down and clean up afterwards. If it's really heavy we'll wait, but it's really not that big of a deal. We prefer to "clean up" a bit afterwards anyway even when I'm not on my period... Saves $ on lubes, right? LOL Sorry, that was a bit TMI.. I think like a guy too much sometimes...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:11 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I have, we too just put a towel down and then clean up. However, if its really heavy, no way.
    craftykidsclub

Answer by craftykidsclub at 7:19 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• only the last day or two.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:53 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• when its not heavy, and i agree it does feel diffrent for both. i dont mind and dh loved it. but i was on depo for 3 years and no period now that im off it im just waiting for it lol. i know dh will be happy to know aunt flow is here. he'll come running lol.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 8:06 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• aunt flow?!...lmao
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 8:07 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• OMIGOSH VAL!...MURDER SCENE?!...I LIKE THAT ONE
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 8:18 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• i have cramps 4 at least 3 & 1/2 days f my cycle so I don't be n d mood neway. Does it relieve d cramps! Shhh i'd try some things 1c...
    Nef8eria

Answer by Nef8eria at 8:32 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Absolutely. We keep the "period towel" in a shoe box under the bed.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:38 AM on Apr. 1, 2009